Printing pictures is a delicate business. I work with the professional service theprintspace and give special attention to detail, colour accuracy and impact. Prints are delivered on the finest papers, in different sizes, unframed, framed or mounted. If you are interested in one or more of my pictures, please contact me to discuss technical options (see below) and pricing.
Several works from the following series still available for sale:
- Flowers on aquarelle paper – colour interactions with salts
- Nature elements on canvas – acrylic polymer emulsion and pigment
Framing options can be discussed.
Prints | Technical options
- Giclée printing – Fine art prints – Handmade feel and a beautiful range of textured papers
- C-Type printing – Photographic prints – Genuine professional photo print
- Standard formats – from 4 x 6 inches (100 x 150 mm) up to 20 x 24 inches (500 x 600 mm)
- Panoramic formats – from 4 x 30 inches (100 x 750 mm) up to 16 x 36 inches (400 x 900 mm)
- And any size in between you require.
- Handmade fine art framing. Sustainable materials and solid woods
- Traditional frame, floating frame, tray frame and box frame
- Oak, beech, black, white and walnut
- Traditional, modern, extra-wide mount
- Photographic and fine art mounting. Gives a clean minimalist display
- Substrate (backing): aluminium, dibond, MDF
- Fixtures: split battens, aluminium subframe, MDF fixing options